Tire & Oil Technician in St-Léonard Toyota
Welcome to St-Léonard Toyota, a group of four dealerships offering some of the most popular vehicles in Canada in all segments, including electric cars, fuel-efficient cars, sport utility vehicles, trucks, luxury vehicles and high-performance cars.
Working in a Toyota dealership is :
- The opportunity to participate in the success of a Quebec company;
- Being part of a young and dynamic company that promotes respect, inclusion, transparency, customer service and the well-being of its employees;
- A nice 5 days/week schedule: daytime schedule (no evenings), shortened schedule on Fridays. Weekends off; flexibility above all.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, Friday 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Competitive salary from $19.86 to $25.61 per hour depending on experience;
- Workplace: island of Montreal, most of our dealerships have parking for employees.
What we are looking for :
At Toyota, the human being is at the heart of our decisions, we put personality before experience. Are you motivated, diligent and dynamic? Do you have good interpersonal skills and do you want to build something beautiful and strong over the long term? You are the person we need!
More specifically, the service attendant will be mainly responsible for changing tires, greasing, changing oil, installing headlights, wipers, balancing wheels;
No need for credentials, we offer in-house training. If you are physically fit and enjoy learning, you are the right candidate.
We provide the tools of the trade.
Send us your resume: email@example.com